Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back?

I am often asked "why did you move back here?" and sometimes given funny looks when I tell people I live in the city of Detroit. 

I took a leap of faith - literally. Am I nuts? Probably so. 

Anybody who follows Christ can be looked at as nuts, especially by someone who is not a Christian. We're not living according to this world and all it has to offer but instead walking by faith.

If I didn't have the resolve and peace that I'm where I'm supposed to be, I wouldn't be able to stand and persevere.

Thank God for His peace. Do you have His resolve? Will you be able to persevere into God's promised land?

I am reminded ...



Be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. 1 Cor 15:58



No comments: