Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthdays...

For the first time in my life, I attempted to dodge my birthday. Yes. Pretend its not there - just another ordinary day. I guess now that I'm closer to 40 than ever, I don't want to think about getting older. 

Normally I broadcast my birthday to everyone who will listen.

I woke up this morning, made my usual big cup of coffee, sat down, turned on the computer and only to find I had 40 email messages! Yes, 40. Wow. Normally I'll have 10, half are spam or news updates. Most of them weren't... they were birthday greetings! Wow!!! They keep coming too.

I feel so loved. I can't believe that people even took the time to remember me. I guess I've been under the radar since my big move back to Michigan.

Thanks everyone. I sincerely appreciate it.


No comments: