Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Adventure Continues ...

Time has gone by quickly. It's already 2009. 

My new life in Detroit has started to come together.

The biggest breakthroughs are that I have a new job and a new church. 

I was hired by a large kitchen appliance company to be their field sales and marketing representative. It was a job that was created by the owner of the company as part of his marketing strategy vision several years ago and I just happened to be the person who had the right fit for the job. 
Coincidence? I don't think so. 
I'm convinced there in a bigger purpose, only God knows. I have been stretched in my abilities and faith like never before. The economic climate and conditions I'm working in are not the most optimistic. But I believe and know that God is able to do and accomplish the impossible - if we dare believe (and I am believing). My story is like Daniel. I have been put in a position that requires of me great skill and knowledge in terrible conditions and pessimism. In the end, God will reveal Himself as the impossible is accomplished - eyes will open like never before and it will be a miracle. I often find myself at the right place at the right time, talking to important people. I have had favor with almost everyone I meet. 
This is the next level for me personally in living for Christ and fulfilling my God given purpose. I don't see the entire picture and its difficult at times.  I ask for your prayers and will keep you updated. 
Truthfully, this is a frightening place to be and live - partially because of the economy and what is expected of me.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly 
above all that we ask or think, 
according to the power that works in us. 
Ephesians 3:20




1 comment:

Pastor Tim said...

Residing in His favor is a good place to be. We love you and pray for you Holly.