Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunset in Detroit

Yesterday was the big day. 

I packed up all of my belongings and moved out of Detroit, into the suburbs. 

This last week, my neighbor Abbie and I went for a walk and we saw the most spectacular sunset on the horizon on Michigan Ave. Michigan Ave usually isn't glaring with beauty but the sunset that we saw made it look amazing.

Every time I take a step into a new chapter of my life, God gives me a sign. This was my sign... a sunset, and it seemed appropriate to post a picture of this glorious sunset, shining on a city that has seen its share of less than glorious days. 


Stay tuned for the sunrise ... rising in Northville (MI). 


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quierotango said...

that's beautiful Holly.