Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Storm

I found a live streaming this morning of North Cleveland Church of God, the church I was a member of when I lived in Tennessee. 

Pastor Maloney was my pastor in Michigan, prior to my moving to Tennessee and moved to Tennessee the month after I moved. He and his wife Sharon are my Spiritual parents and if it weren't for their walk with the Lord and investment in me, I don't know where I would be today. They are the Elijahs in my life.

Today was a timely message for me today. It was a reminder that God is with me and has a purpose for the storm I'm facing right now.  Thank God for His lifelines of hope and obedient men of God who preach the word of God, even in the middle of their own storms. 

Here is the link to today's sermon. We all need to hear this message from time to time.


No comments: