Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twists and Turns in the Road of Life

A month ago I was met with demands at my job in which I wasn't sure I could meet expectations. Although overwhelming, I worked as hard as I could and trusted God with the outcome.

A couple of weeks ago, I was laid off from my job. 

It was unfortunate, but a learning experience. 

Although I was doing everything I possibly could and was successful in many aspects, the company was struggling and it succumbed to the pressure of the economy. 

I've learned so much from this experience and have made decisions to transition my career into things I love and can do with my God given talents. 

Its a stretch and a big step of faith. 

I've leaned on what I know and its time to step up and do more - relying on God.

More to come ... if you're reading this please pray for me. 
I really need it about now.

No comments: